Re: [foaf-dev] FOAF Relationship

Thanks. I'm very aware of NLP capabilities. There really aren't many that
will do familial relationships out of the box -- IBM Watson, Open Calais.
In principle, a tool that does deep syntactic parsing could be adapted for
this sort of use, because syntactic relationships indicate semantic ones,
but I'm looking for built-in capabilities

But I'm sure there are quite a few NLP tools I don't know. I decided to
come at the question from a different direction. Since the FOAF
Relationship scheme can capture familial relationships (among others), I
was hoping someone who works with it might have ideas about tools that
could automate extraction that would use it.

 				Seth