Re: ANN: DBpedia Version 2015-04 released

Hello Dimitris,

there are 4 download links for YAGO related information on the download page:

YAGO links
YAGO type links
YAGO types
YAGO type hierarchy

Yet no file - including the DBpedia ontology - seems to contain labels for the
YAGO types and other classes used within DBpedia. They are also missing when
dereferencing the URIs:

 http://dbpedia.org/class/yago/ComposersForLute

The 3.8 release still had them.

I cannot use type information without at least a label for the class. So it
would be nice to have labels and comments/abstracts even for external classes.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer