Re: Please publish Turtle or JSON-LD instead of RDF/XML [was Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?]

I worry that that 'ease' is the same kind of obfuscation that RDF/XML is
often criticized for.  When those individuals gaze upon JSON-LD, do they
see JSON or RDF?

Best,
Kevin