Re: Please publish Turtle or JSON-LD instead of RDF/XML [was Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?]

+1 David, well said.

Amazing how much the mention of JSON (in the phase JSON-LD) puts people at ease vs. RDF <anything>.  JSON-LD as a Recommendation has helped lower the defenses of many who used to get their hackles up and say ‘RDF is too hard'.

Perception counts for a lot, even for highly technical people including Web developers.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
CEO, 3 Round Stones, Inc.

http://3roundstones.com  || http://about.me/bernadettehyland