Re: Please publish Turtle or JSON-LD instead of RDF/XML [was Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?]

+1

I echo the issue of laboring to read RDF/XML as well as the issue of trying
to teach people about RDF. They see RDF/XML and think OK so it's just XML...

My use of RDF/XML is nothing more than an import to services that convert
it into more usable serializations for apps and services.

Jeff Mixter

--
Jeff Mixter
jeffmixter@gmail.com