Re: Loupe - a tool for inspecting and exploring datasets

Hi Pierre-Yves,

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche <
py.vandenbussche@gmail.com> wrote:

> very nice initiative.

Thanks!

Is there any API, or dump to get access to your data? I would be very
> interested to use the information of triple patterns.

At moment we don't have an API for that but we could add it to our roadmap.

> When trying to add a dataset I got an field validation error "must match
> pattern" on email, dump and endpoint although they are all valid.

Sorry, you should be able to add the information now. Anyway we will write
you offlist to ask more about your use case with the triple patterns and
also the dataset that you wanted include.

Best Regards,
Nandana