Re: Profiles in Linked Data

I think foaf:primaryTopic/foaf:isPrimaryTopic of is a good convention
for linking abstract concepts/physical things to documents about them.
We use it extensively in our datasets. For example:

  <some/resource#this> a bibo:Book ;
    foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf <some/resource/dcat> , <some/resource/premis> .

  <some/resource/dcat> a foaf:Document ;
    foaf:primaryTopic <some/resource#this> .

  <some/resource/premis> a foaf:Document ;
    foaf:primaryTopic <some/resource#this> .

Hope this helps.

Martynas
graphityhq.com