RE: [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] Re: Ontology to link food and diseases

Hi Marco,

This sounds like a use case for nanopublications [1]. They define it as

[[
A nanopublication is the smallest unit of publishable information: an assertion about anything that can be uniquely identified and attributed to its author.

Individual nanopublications can be cited by others and tracked for their impact on the community.
]]

[1] http://nanopub.org/wordpress/

Best,

Lars

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***
--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek