Re: Ontology to link food and diseases

Hi Bernard,

I've just given a few examples, to give an idea of which kind of formal
representation I'm looking for. I agree with you that some form of
provenance/evidence tracking would be useful (even something as simple
as pointers to the provenance of a whole data set and criteria that were
used to build it).

Cheers,
Marco.

Marco Brandizi, PhD <brandizi@ebi.ac.uk>, http://www.marcobrandizi.info

Functional Genomics Group - Sr Software Engineer
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/microarray

European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD, United Kingdom

Office V2-26, Phone: +44 (0)1223 492 613, Fax: +44 (0)1223 492 620