Re: Vocabulary to describe software installation

first experiment in action...

apache mesos 0.22.0 installation instruction :

sparql : http://goo.gl/6euq1I
turtle:
http://software.turnguard.com/apache_mesos/0/22/0/installation/opensuse/13/2.ttl

btw: do we have a datatype for bash/shell/python/whatever scripts (i.e.: <>
shell:command "ls"^^xsd:shellcom)?

i'm somehow tempted to => run <=  the sparql results...

wkr j

| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION