Re: [Ann] QueryVOWL

Thanks for your comments, Timothy, Alfredo, Kingsley.

An export function is a good idea. However, note that you can use the
printing functionality of your web browser to generate a PDF (or similar
output) of the visualization (if you have a corresponding printing
driver installed on your machine). This PDF can then easily be
transformed into other formats (SVG, EPS, PNG, etc.). Of course, an
export function like in WebVOWL would be more comfortable.

An interactive VOWL visualization cannot be extracted from the QueryVOWL
prototype at the moment. But the SPARQL code of the created QueryVOWL
graph can easily be copied to the clipboard with the button at the top
of the results table. This is hopefully helpful to people who do not
speak SPARQL (fluently).

@Kingsley: I added the DBpedia Live endpoint to the web demo. Thanks for
the suggestion.

Cheers,