Re: First DCAT validator in the world

Hi Stan,

I doubt whether it's the first DCAT validator ever, but it certainly is
a great contribution to the LOD community. Worth mentioning for the
people on this list as well:

There is an npm (javascript/nodejs) library which you can customize with
your own mandatory or recommended properties:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/dcat-validator

Furthermore the source code of both the GUI as the npm package are
available: https://github.com/oSoc15/dcat-validator and
https://github.com/oSoc15/dcat-validator.js.

Next to seeing your contributions to the codebase, we'd love to see you
use the dcat-validator as a specific data catalog validator for your
country or field of expertise. Let us know what you think!

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
+32486747122
Linked Open Transport Data researcher

Board of Directors Open Knowledge Belgium
http://openknowledge.be

Open Transport working group coordinator at Open Knowledge International
http://transport.okfn.org