Re: [open-government] Education and Government Data

From: Anna Kuliberda <anna.kuliberda@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 13:27:57 +0200
To: Joseph Pollack <josephrichardpollack@gmail.com>
Cc: Andreas Kuckartz <a.kuckartz@ping.de>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, "ris@lists.okfn.org" <ris@lists.okfn.org>, Open Government <open-government@lists.okfn.org>, "public-opengov@w3.org" <public-opengov@w3.org>, poplus <poplus@googlegroups.com>, "oparl-tech@lists.okfn.org" <oparl-tech@lists.okfn.org>
Hi Joseph,
Education and open data is a very interesting issue. I find this article by
Mushon Zer-Aviv to be very thought provoking:
Should Schools Be Closed? Learning from Schooloscope, an OpenData
post-mortem

https://visualisingadvocacy.org/blog/should-schools-be-closed-learning-schooloscope-opendata-post-mortem

best regards,
Anna