Re: linked open data and PDF

Hello Larry,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:03:40PM +0000, Larry Masinter wrote:
> And Michael Brunnbauer replied:
>  > I am right that such a pointer to external data would have to be a literal?
> > The way I read the XMP standard is that only literals, blank nodes,   rdf:Bag and rdf:Seq are allowed as object of a triple.
> No, URI is allowed as a simple type in XMP, so I think all you need is a Linked Data schema.
> But XMP uses rdf:Bag with named components to hold structures, and the ResourceRef structure can be used to link documents by the InstanceID GUID as well as file location (ManageFrom).
>
> http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/xmp/pdfs/DynamicMediaXMPPartnerGuide.pdf has some examples.

I cannot find any examples with URI resources as triple objects there.

>          <rdfs:seealso>http://example.org/rdf-document</rdfs:seealso>
>          <owl_1_:sameAs>http://5stardata.info/gtd-5.html</owl_1_:sameAs>

This is not what I mean. The URIs are literals here. What I mean would look
like this:

<rdfs:seealso rdf:resource="http://example.org/rdf-document"/>
<owl_1_:sameAs rdf:resource="http://5stardata.info/gtd-5.html"/>

Is this possible?