Re: Survey on Faceted Browsers for RDF data ?

Hi Christian,

Rhizomik is an initiative including many different projects, the specific
project about semantic data exploration including automatic generation of
menus, treemaps, facets,... is:

Rhizomer - http://rhizomik.net/rhizomer/

In relation with tools comparisons, we have developed a Quality in Use
Model for Semantic Web Exploration Tools and used it to compare the user
experience with Virtuoso Facets, SParallax and Rhizomer (3 tools that
provide facets and pivoting):

http://www.jucs.org/jucs_19_8/using_SWET_QUM_to/jucs_19_08_1025_1045_sanchez
.pdf

Best regards,