Re: Survey on Faceted Browsers for RDF data ?

Hi Christian,

I few years ago I wrote Farrah (https://github.com/alangrafu/farrah). I
used it to rapidly enable non-experts to explore sparql endpoints. A demo
can be found at http://graves.cl/farrah

Hope it helps

Alvaro Graves-Fuenzalida, PhD
Web: http://graves.cl - Twitter: @alvarograves