Re: Enterprise information system

Hello Paul,

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 03:19:58PM -0600, Paul Tyson wrote:
> Truth is, I don't think linked data technologies are quite up to it, but
> I can't itemize the deficiencies.

Let's itemize the deficiencies. I would start with:

-Schemas and integrity constraints (What we would call data shapes - a work in progress)
-Transactions and transaction isolation levels
-Random access vs. sequential access

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer