Re: "Microsoft Access" for RDF?

On 2/18/15 5:07 PM, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> Why do you assume I assume something?

Because he spoke about an Microsoft-Access-like solution. If you've used
that tool you would know that massive dataset edits, as you indicated,
can't be the focal point of his quest, hence my comment.

> I simply stated what should be considered. When Paul replies, we'll
> know what kind of dataset it is, and whether these issues apply.

See my comment above.

> He mentions DBPedia as an example, which returns around 20 named
> graphs for triples. How are those supposed to be edited?

He can (if he needs to) scope his activity to triples associated with a
specific named graph.

> select distinct ?g where { graph ?g { ?s ?p ?o } }
>
> count()
>   didn't work for me BTW.

Yes, that's by design [1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2011Aug/0028.html --