Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Advancing the DBpedia ontology

Dear all

At first thank you all for the great feedback and interest

We will try to stream the DBpedia ontology session from the following link
https://plus.google.com/events/cvqtv572c9nlj6al6vkhn94pd1o

For those interested in continuing the discussion by mail we can use the
dedicated mailing list:

Or you can continue contributing on our document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XWSNpFEM1CNHgZ2ITNa7QnFy1kK-CL3YdWzaybevbFQ/edit#

Will also accept a few remote presentations that you can suggest in out
mailing list

Best regards,
Dimitris