Re: Quick Poll - Results

Hi,
Thanks to all the responders (although there were not an awful lot!)
I think there was a slight leaning towards putting the “home” URI in the subject, but only slight.

The reason I asked this, by the way, is for sameAs import (of course!).
sameAs services recommend a “canon” to be used. The canon can be set explicitly, but if it is not, then a decision needs to be made, since it has to have something. So we currently use the subject of the last sameAs triple we got for the bundle.
I was trying to work out if there was a better way, in terms of subject or object.
(We can of course do other stuff, such as the shortest, or alpha order, or from a priority list of domains, etc. but we are talking default behaviour.)

Best
Hugh