Update: New Extension for revealing Structured Data Islands embedded in HTML pages

On 12/5/15 1:50 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> All,
>
> Here's a quick FYI about our recently released browser extension that
> simplifies discovery of metadata oriented structured data embedded in
> HTML docs. Naturally, this extension also functions as a Linked Data
> exploration launch point for follow-your-nose discovery of related Web
> resources.
>
> A few key benefits:
>
> [1] Discovering use of schema.org terms across pages and web sites
> [2] Evaluating document metadata quality in relation of SEO optimization .
>
> Current browser support includes: Chrome, Opera, and Firefox (nightly
> builds only).
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Links:
>
> [1] http://osds.openlinksw.com -- Home Page
> [2]
> http://kidehen.blogspot.com/2015/12/openlink-structured-data-sniffer-osds.html
> -- Blog Post about extension
> [3] https://github.com/openlink/structured-data-sniffer/releases

All,

We've published the latest edition of this Chrome and Opera compatible
extension to the Chrome Web Store [1]. New features include:
[1] Query Service Integration -- one-click integration with SPARQL Query
Services (defaults to URIBurner Service which is a major Linked Open
Data Cloud junction-box) [2] Annotation Service Integration -- places
you in our RDF Editing Service as a mechanism for making and storing
notes about anything (Web Pages or whatever they are about) [3] LOD
Cloud Upload -- one-click integration with RDF Extract, Transform, and
LOD service that adds data to the LOD Cloud (URIBurner is the default
service) [4] Flexible Configuration options for binding other SPARQL
Query and RDFizer Services . Update to the Firefox edition will follow
shortly. Links: [1]
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/openlink-structured-data/egdaiaihbdoiibopledjahjaihbmjhdj
-- Chrome Web Store Listing [2] http://osds.openlinksw.com -- Home Page
[3] https://www.pinterest.com/kidehen/structured-metadata-related/ --
Usage Screenshot Collection on Pinterest.

--
Happy Holidays!

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO