Re: UK Open Data data vignette

Thanks Hugh for highlighting the work, and Kingsley for providing
corrected data -- I'll pass this on to the team.

We did contact all companies on the list and provide an opportunity to
review the data we'd collated on each of them.

@Kingsley: I'll check whether we used contact details for OpenLinkSW
or OLF (either our bad on the contact details or your bad on not
replying ;)

@Hugh: the Seme4 data looks OK to me at first glance. We'd be very
happy to make any changes, just let us know (and thanks for the
offlist mail btw -- haven't forgotten :)

Great to see people reusing the data.

Cheers,

Tom.

--