Re: Survey on Faceted Browsers for RDF data ?

Hey Christian,

Graphity Platform implements faceted search purely using SPARQL on a
standard triplestore. It manipulates FILTERs on the fly based on the
filters selected by the user. Here's a working example:
http://dedanskeaviser.dk/newspapers

Martynas
graphityhq.com