Re: Survey on Faceted Browsers for RDF data ?

Hi Hugh, Christian

not sure. This[1] takes RDF as an input, the user couldnt care less about
the internal, just gets a fast, powerful relational browser. Nothing here
is SPARQL there isnt even a triplestore. RDF is processed via hadop, Solr
indexes are created, no URI is looked up.

Still it might be described as a "faceted browser for RDF"..?

Gio

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW4Po6re6LY