RE: Best practices on how to publish SPARQL queries?

Hi Niklas,

Github (and similar services) offer a great platform to publish vocabularies and queries, particularly if they are evolving in sync and are backed with a corresponding endpoint. How we managed to complement this with a "SPARQL-IDE", which allows people to experiment with queries and immediately see the results, is described here:

http://zbw.eu/labs/en/blog/publishing-sparql-queries-live

The approach is used extensively in the skos-history project (https://github.com/jneubert/skos-history).

Cheers, Joachim