Updated LOD Cloud Diagram - Thank you for your feedback

From: Christian Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 15:46:10 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

lots of thanks to everybody who did respond to our call [1] and pointed us
at Linked Datasets that were will missing in the draft version of the
updated Linked Open Data Cloud Diagram.

Based on your feedback, we have now completed the new version of the
diagram. The new version altogether contains 570 linked datasets which are
connected by 2909 linksets.

The new diagram can be downloaded from:

http://data.dws.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/lodcloud/2014/

We are also working with Richard Cyganiak and Anja Jentzsch on updating the
http://lod-cloud.net/ webpage and the new diagram will soon also appear on
this page.

Cheers,

Max, Chris, and Heiko