Re: It is not the URI that bends, it is only ..

> On 17 Oct 2014, at 19:32, Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca> wrote:
>
> Dear PhiloWebers,
>
> I think I have some questions, but I'm not sure:
>
> * If you have an URI about yourself and no one knows about it, does it exist? Do you?

The answer to that is that we need to build protocols that allow one to tie URLs
together more easily. I wrote a proposal about that that could pushed a little
further, and tied together with LDP make adding a friend a one click operation

"Friending on the Social Web"
http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/05/09/

> * Do URIs dream of HTTP?

Only HTTP and HTTPS Urls :-)

> * Where do URIs go when its HTTP response is 410?
>
> -Sarven
> http://csarven.ca/#i

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/