Re: How to model valid time of resource properties?

Dear all,

here’s another paper that discusses different approaches: http://carsten.io/trame-kessler-kuhn-cosit2013.pdf

Best,
Carsten

---
Carsten Kessler – http://carsten.io
Center for Advanced Research of Spatial Information
Department of Geography
Hunter College – CUNY
695 Park Avenue
New York, NY-10065