Re: scientific publishing process (was Re: Cost and access)

On 2014-10-08 18:38, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Sarven,
>
> Linked Open Data dogfooding, re., issue tracking i.e., a 5-Star Linked
> Open Data URI that identifies Github issue tracker for Linked Data Research:
>
> [1]
> http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/id/entity/https/github.com/csarven/linked-research/issues/4
> -- Linked Open Data URI (basic entity description page)
> [2] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/8FDBH7 -- deeper follow-your-nose
> over relations facets oriented entity description page
> [3]
> http://bit.ly/vapor-report-on-linked-data-uri-that-identifies-a-github-issue-re-linked-research-data
> -- Vapor Report (re., Linked Open Data principles adherence) .

It's pretty cool that you can grab stuff out of GitHub issues, even
comments!

"Papers" link to code and then to commits and issues. See also [1].

Even comments e.g., [2]. Or even in the direction of "paper" comments
which can be integrated and picked right up from the page e.g., [3].
Just need to add +/-1 buttons and triplify the review ;) With WebID+ACL,
we have the rest.

Do I have write access (via WebID?)to something like [4] ? e.g.,
deleting an older label or triple :)

[1] http://git2prov.org/
[2]
https://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/csarven.ca/call-for-linked-research