Re: [SWAT4LS] Fwd: Publication of scientific research

Hi,
honestly, we didn't move much in this direction. If i have to point to one
specific reason, it is time. Procedures, tools, collaborations are somehow
tuned to "pdf or similar". To change takes time: maybe not a huge anount of
time but more than we can afford.

best,
Andrea Splendiani