Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper

On 10/2/14 8:14 AM, john.nj.davies@bt.com wrote:

> "for both ISWC and ESWC the PDFs are freely available e.g. see [1] "
>
> True, though back in 1995 web conferences were making papers freely
> available in a far more machine-processsable format[2] ;-)
>
> [2] http://www.w3.org/Conferences/WWW4/Wednesday.html

Yep!

Then pass it through a Linked Open Data processor, and you can simply
follow-your-nose using relation such as sioc:links_to.

[1]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/www.w3.org/Conferences/WWW4/Program.html
-- WWW4 HTML document described in Linked Open Data form

[2]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/sponger_architecture.vsp#how_it_works --
basically what happened to the HTML document referenced above.

Kingsley

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com