Re: Formats and icing (Was Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper)

Hi All,

I know Latex is the norm in academic circles, but the DITA XML standard is
widely used in industry and gaining traction in publishing.

Colin Maudry ( @CMaudry) has a project for extracting RDF metadata from DITA
content [1].
Seems to be attracting interest from Marklogic and HarperCollins [2] and others
[3].

Cheers,
John

[1] http://purl.org/dita/ditardf-project