Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper

It may help to preemptively address concerns here. Does anyone have a
HTML+CSS(+RDFa) template that looks exactly like the LNCS-formatted PDFs?
Can we show that papers using this template:
- look consistent with each other (follow the LNCS typesetting instructions)
- look the same as the PDF counterparts
- look the same in any reader
- look the same on screen and printed
- can be read both online and offline
- have the same or smaller file size
- make it easy to share with others (all in one file?)

Can LaTeX to HTML be achieved easily with this template? Or at least is it
as easy yo write this HTML as it is to write in LaTeX?

I feel like this thread warrants a "manifesto" with a backing github repo
where everybody interested can chip in.