Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper

Kingsley, you can go here (http://idpf.org/epub) for info and specs. And
you can go here (http://www.pressbooks.com) to access the tool I was
talking about in my previous email. EPUBıs intention is indeed to provide
open, ³webby² publication. (Though not all vendors want that - and their
rendering engines donıt have to make use of everything thatıs provided).
EPUB can be read by (gasp) Adobe Digital Editions, but many like to use
Calibre, which is more open and less proprietary.