Re: What happened to my trusted Turtle validator and converter?

On 5/6/14 11:05 AM, Phil Archer wrote:
> I should have said this in reply to Frans' original mail - there's a
> list of validators on the W3C Sem Web wiki, see
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Category:Validator
>
> That's pulled from the more general list of tools
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Tools
>
> There are recent entries on that wiki so I dare to think that it is
> still doing its job of providing useful info.
>
> HTH
>
> Phil.

In addition, bearing in mind that we have a Semantic Mediawiki instance
in play, you can access RDF based entity descriptions using the
following URL patterns (if you miss the RDF icon at the bottom right of
the page):

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Special:ExportRDF/Category:Validator
[2]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Special:ExportRDF/Category:Validator
.

Sample descriptions:

[1]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Special:URIResolver/Infovore
-- Infovore
[2]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Special:URIResolver/RDF_Distiller
-- RDF Distiller
[3] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9CG7HFVC -- list of tools
presented using an HTML page that enables faceted exploration over
various entity relations
[4] http://bit.ly/1on6rrL -- SPARQL query results page that also enables
alternative navigation of the same data .

Nice seeing the W3C upping the ante re. RDF and Linked Data dog-fooding  !!

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com