Re: What happened to my trusted Turtle validator and converter?

I agree with what you say Martynas. Josh's validator was one I used a
lot and I too am sad to see it go.

The W3C validator is indeed rather old, only does RDF/XML etc. - we know
and we'd love to be able to offer a super-dooper Rolls Royce validator.
Just one thing's stopping us... take your pick of € $ £ etc.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead