Re: What happened to my trusted Turtle validator and converter?

I should have said this in reply to Frans' original mail - there's a
list of validators on the W3C Sem Web wiki, see
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Category:Validator

That's pulled from the more general list of tools
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Tools

There are recent entries on that wiki so I dare to think that it is
still doing its job of providing useful info.

HTH

Phil.

On 05/05/2014 08:58, Frans Knibbe | Geodan wrote:
> On 2014-04-28 22:58, Ghislain Atemezing wrote:
>> Hi Frans,
>> According to the creator of the tool on Twitter
>> (https://twitter.com/JoshData/)/, he does not have any plan at the
>> moment to fix the issue.
> Yes, after writing him (Josh Tauberer) he explained that the validator
> broke after an upgrade of the host OS, and that he does not have time to
> look into it.
>
>>> This is a great list! Already three alternatives for the Turtle
>>> validator and converter are noted. Thanks a lot for developing and
>>> sharing those. I will try them all out.
>>
>> However, he kindly shared the code at
>> https://gist.github.com/JoshData/11370152.
>> So, maybe you might be interested in hosting it ? (or even someone in
>> this list) ?.
>> I agree, it was/is a nice tool that deserve a « second life » ;)
>
> That is a good idea. I will try to see if I can find an open time window
> somewhere.
>
> Regards,
> Frans
>>
>> Best,