From: ontology-summit-bounces@ontolog.cim3.net<mailto:ontology-summit-bounces@ontolog.cim3.net> [mailto:ontology-summit-bounces@ontolog.cim3.net] On Behalf Of Sriram, Ram D.
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:41 PM
To: ontology-summit@ontolog.cim3.net<mailto:ontology-summit@ontolog.cim3.net>
Subject: [ontology-summit] Invitation to Participate in the 2014 Ontology Summit Symposium

Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to join us at the Ontology Summit 2014
Symposium. This year, the event is hosted by the NCO_NITRD and will be
held on April 28 & 29 (Monday and Tuesday, two full-days) at the
National Science Foundation (NSF) location, in the Great Washington DC Area
(near the Ballston Metro Station, Arlington, Virginia, USA.)

The Symposium is the culmination of the ongoing 2014 Ontology Summit:
"Big Data and Semantic Web Meet Applied Ontology" - our 9th in this
annual series of 3-month open program by and for the Ontology
Community and its collaborators, co-organized by Ontolog, NIST, NCOR,
NCBO, IAOA & NCO_NITRD.

Registration to attend is now open. You may choose to attend either in
person (on-site at NSF) or as a remote participant. Please note that
prior registration is required for on-site attendance. Registration
details can be found at

 http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit201/WorkshopRegistration<http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014/WorkshopRegistration>

On that page you will see separate registration procedures for on-site
attendees and remote attendees.

General (and developing) information about the overall 2014 Ontology
Summit, and the Symposium event, can, respectively, be found at

  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014

and

   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014_Symposium

 Registration for on-site participation will close on April 23, 2013,
or (sooner) as the limited capacity to accommodate participants gets
filled. Therefore, please do not delay, as we also need to make
logistical plans, and you might want to make any necessary flight and
hotel reservations too.

Hope to see you there!

Tim Finin & Ram D. Sriram
OntologySummit2014 Symposium co-chairs