Re: Using OWL ontology as data

Thanks guys for you answer !

@Luca : In my ontology my property is well defined with a range of
"owl:Class".

@Bernard : I didn't know that Protégé was like that, it's interesting to
know it. Your solution cannot be good for me because a lemma must be an
instance because I have also another link like :

dbonto:City oll:hasLexicalisation oll:ville_1 .

But anyway it doesn't matter if I have a OWL full ontology because I didn't
planned to reasone with for now.

@François : thanks for the link, I gonna check that and see if it's linked
with what I'm doing.

Best.