Re: Encoding an incomplete date as xsd:dateTime

Hi all,

Scanning through old messages, I regret to say that I missed your
resolution of this issue prior to the Note being updated in May. If you
meant to follow the RFC, the resulting range is still to strict, since RFC
6350 says:

    The *default* is a single date-and-or-time value. *It can also be reset
to a single text value.*

And goes on to list examples:

             BDAY:19960415
             BDAY:--0415
             BDAY;19531015T231000Z
             BDAY;VALUE=text:circa 1800

The second and last values are not allowed according to the OWL, right?
Perhaps it should be documented somewhere that the vCard ontology is more
restrictive than the RFC.

Cheers,
Niklas