Re: ORCID as Linked Data

The reason this isnıt available publicly is that bibliographic citations
linked to ORCIDs are proprietary data to the publishers participating in
ORCID. In other words, they join ORCID, assign identifiers on behalf of
their contributors/researchers, and maintain the links to researcher
output themselves - thatıs the value proposition they bring to the
(mostly) academic/institutional market that they license content to.