Re: Call for Linked Research

> Like I said, it is mind-boggling to think that the SW/LD research
> community is stuck on 1-star Linked Data. Is that sinking in yet?

So Sarvem let us be rational and pick Occam's razor style simplest
explanation

Could we all be stupid or could it be instead an indicator of how little
relevant LD is perceived to be (at this task, as for many others)?

If there was a pain that LD could really solve people would have used it
without anyone "calling" for it. The mith of "put the data and it wil be
useful" was nice to believe in for a while (early LOD efforts, 2007 or so )
but has - quite unfortunately -  disolved long since then.

All this while things like schema.org have exploded on the web and form
what is a real semantic web of marked up pages. (but quite sadly, not a
mention of this in this mailing list).

my2c If you want to have some impact then your best bet by order of
magnitudes is to liase with Dan Brickley (Google) to have some more
specific schema.org markup for scientific experiments.

cheers
Gio