Re: Updated LOD Cloud Diagram - Missed data sources.

On 7/25/14 3:12 PM, ahogan@dcc.uchile.cl wrote:
> Put simply, as far as I can see, a dereferenceable URI behind a robots.txt
> blacklist is no longer a dereferenceable URI ... at least for a respectful
> software agent. Linked Data behind a robots.txt blacklist is no longer
> Linked Data.

When you have a sense of the identity of an Agent and on behalf of whom
it is operating, you can use RDF based Linked Data to construct and
enforce usage policies.

[1] http://bit.ly/loosely-coupled-read-write-operation-at-web-scale --
this also applies to any Linked Data resource.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com