Re: Updated LOD Cloud Diagram -freebase and :baseKB

Hi Hugh,

thank you very much for your feedback :-)

Yes, your data sources and all data sources in this list

http://data.dws.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/lodcloud/2014/ISWC-RDB/tables/not
CrawlableDatasets.tsv

will reappear in the final version.

Freebase is heavily interlinked from DBpedia and also gives you something
back if you dereference their URIs like http://rdf.freebase.com/ns/m.0156q
We will check why LDspider did not manage to retrieve data from freebase
(Andreas: Thank you for your explanation on the topic)

Does anybody know if :baseKB is served via dereferencable URIs and if they
set any links pointing at other data sets?

If yes, we would love to include them into the final version of the diagram.

Cheers,

Chris