Re: Updated LOD Cloud Diagram - Please enter your linked datasets into the datahub.io catalog for inclusion.

Hi

In datasetsAndCategories.tsv at [1], there are 520 "social web"
datasets, and status.net is just one of them. Well, some of them might
publish FOAFs using status.net software. But I wonder where so many
other sites (including mine) went ?

[1] http://data.dws.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/lodcloud/2014/ISWC-RDB/

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name