Re: Updated LOD Cloud Diagram - Please enter your linked datasets into the datahub.io catalog for inclusion.

Hi,

StatusNet is a microblogging server with federation support (i.e.
following users on different installations) where user information is
published as Linked Data. See "http://micro.fragdev.com/navigium/foaf"
for an example resource.

Regards
Max