Re: Linked Data and Semantic Web CoolURIs, 303 redirects and Page Rank.

Hi Kingsley,

In the case that Michael describes, could one reasonably expect that if the BBC
were to embed the following triples as RDFa in the HTML served on the URL
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h, then a webcrawler would understand to
go directly to the webpages about the seasons and episodes?

## start Turtle

@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/>.

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h> a schema:WebPage ;
  schema:about <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h/thing> .

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h/thing> a schema:TVSeries ;
  schema:name "Gardeners' World" ;
  schema:season <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fx55j/thing> ,
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fx5b7/thing> ;
  schema:episode <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b049fnfd/thing> .

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fx55j> a schema:WebPage ;
  schema:about <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fx55j/thing> .

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fx5b7> a schema:WebPage ;
  schema:about <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fx5b7/thing> .

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b049fnfd> a schema:WebPage ;
  schema:about <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b049fnfd/thing> .

## end Turtle

I guess, as Michael mentions, having the webpages as the href targets in the
HTML effectively shortcuts that indirect relation.

Cheers,
John