Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Any23 1.0 Release

Hi Melvin et al.,
We just pushed this functionality to the server so you should now be able
to paste your JSON-LD in there and receive the triples extraction.
http://any23.org/
N.B. Right now you need to explicitly select the input format as JSON-LD
from the input menu... I need to implement the auto-detect functionality
but I've logged another issue for this and will get around to it in due
source.
As I said before, please feel free to drop in (same with anyone else using
Any23) on user@ or dev@ and we will be more than happy to help you out and
make life easier for you to use Any23 in your applications stack.
Hope that this goes well for you.
Best
Lewis

--