Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Any23 1.0 Release

Hi Melvin,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer.  Sorry if I may have missed something, but I was
> referring to the any23.org website, rather than, the apache project.

The domain, server and application stack running at http://any23.org is
developed, maintained and updated by the Apache Any23 community. We push
stable updates to the master codebase there every night with the intenton
of letting everyone use the most stable Any23 code should they wish via
REST or within the UI.

> Last time I asked I think it was in the process of being updated.

It always is... every night :)

> Perhaps I'm not using it correctly but I saw the following options in the
> dropdown:

> When I selected json, it wasnt actually JSON LD as far as I could tell.
>
> Hope that makes more sense! :)

Yes it sure does make sense. I logged
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-221
We need to address this. If you were able to pick up the codebase and try
this out it would be great.
If not then please hang on and I will try to push the new service
functionality ASAP.
Best
Lewis