Re: Question about DBPedia 3.9's OWL file.

Hi Tim,

The ontology is the shared one for all languages for which mappings
exist (24 languages for DBpedia 3.9). Some properties, like age, might
not be used in English DBpedia, but only in other languages. For
instance, age is used here:
http://fr.dbpedia.org/page/Horreur_%C3%A0_Arkham

Best,
Volha